Two weeks to EAT better and feel great.
- Develop the habit of eating for a lifestyle not a diet.
- Learn AND apply the skills and tools needed to support you to eat better.
- Manage lifestyle and body composition by taking control of what you eat.
- Develop accountability with personal support from an Habitual coach
- 100% money back guarantee if no improvement in your eating habits from this course.
Eat is the summary of years of work on FOOD – it is not a magic feather but it will work with you to overcome barriers and plan for a lifestyle in which you can enjoy food and be healthy.
The course launches on Saturday 18th July 2020 with an interactive workshop.
As part of EAT …
- Participate in alive workshop and Q&A with CEO and Founder of Habitual Chris Garvey 300 HKD
- Two weeks of actionable content to practice straight away. 250 HKD
- Two weeks of guided reflections and coaching via our LIFE platform.
- Private chat group linking directly to the group and coach. 250 HKD
- Knowledge made simple.
- Group support and accountability.
This would normally cost you 1800HKD
As an introductory offer, all this is yours for 300HKD
A saving of up to 1500 HKD.
- 5 principles for life long food health Video
- 70% 1-on-1 Coaching session, typically 1000HKD
- Feel empowered and motivated.
- Clarify your personal action plan.
From this course expect…
- Improved FOOD habits or your fee back.
- A FOOD plan that is specific to you.
- A clear idea of what next and how to do that..
- Feel better.
Day by day Breakdown
Pre Course Workshop – life as a whole and where can the biggest wins come from?
Day 1: FOOD – A lifestyle, not a diet.
Day 2: CIA of Life
Day 3: Eat Slowly
Day 4: Eating to 80% full:
Day 5: Continuum of Choice
Day 6: Lifestyle Concepts Reviewed
Day 8: Perfection vs Good Enough / All or Nothing Thinking
Day 9: Healthy, Whole Foods vs Processed Foods
Day 10: Planning and Organisation
Day 11: Control your Home
Day 12: Being hungry is not an emergency
Day 13: Lifestyle Concepts Reviewed
Day 14: Regather, regroup and plan ahead for the week to come.
Each lesson will require 5-10 minutes of your time – compare that to the time you will gain by feeling more refreshed each day.