Habitual clients continue to work on their health goals. We take a sneak peek at what they are doing behind the scenes and the results that we are finding…
Habitual is designed for real people who live real lives, no two experiences are the same and our programs reflect this. Client watch is a little snapshot of what our clients experience in pictures and comments.
Today I share… Part 1 – Clients through pictures. The food, the experiences, the highs, and lows! Part 2- Client results. Mental, physical and personal, if we can change it we can measure it.
Part 1 – Clients through pictures.
Part 2- Client results.
I like data, so here it is, Habitual in numbers….
- 21 active clients
- 20 different Programs
- 4 clients work mainly on FOCUS (Psychology/performance/mindset)
- 16 clients combine FUN, FOOD & FOCUS for health goals
- 1 client works mainly on FUN (in this case Ironman)
- 23% Increase in a sense of purpose and meaning in their life.
- 16% Increase in their ability to take control of their life.
- 10% Increase in engagement with day to day activities and interaction with others.
- 15% Increase in perception of support systems
- 100% Increase in feeling healthy and physically thriving
- 100% Increase in perception of their body image
- 80% Increase in body functioning.
- 107kg lost using the online FOOD program (so far*).
*The online food program is a 12 month period, many clients continue to work with us after this period and so the real total loss far exceeds this number.
We deal with what works, and if it doesn’t work we support you in changing things until we start moving forward. The average program length is still growing, (20 months) with many clients choosing to stay with us after their initial goals were met taking advantage of flexible coaching and programming to suit their often reduced needs.
Habitual has been created to help you achieve personal health goals without turning your life upside down. We don’t offer short-term quick fixes, as they simply do not work, instead, we deal with long-lasting Habit development building upon existing schedules and routines.
Habitual offers affordable individual support in getting your health back on track through #FOOD (nutritional habits), #FUN (exercise programming), #FOCUS (mental skills, grit, sports psych, lifestyle and organisation coaching) and now #FRIENDS (Positive social support and live events)
Join our Kickstarter online community to receive all the latest updates, tip and invites to our community events
Chris & Mel
Your Habitual Coaching Team